Looking for the most desirable website design, internet marketing, social media campaigns and SEO that Philadelphia has to offer? Contact Computer Doctors today at (201)290-4254 for a free consultation.
At Computer Doctors, we are devoted to taking care of our customers, our employees and our planet. We are a small business with skilled and creative artisans who are dedicated to their craft, and a sales staff dedicated to serving customers. We believe that we can make a difference in business by setting an example for others. We believe that quality and fair value are more important than low prices and a quick buck. We are opposed to the exploitation of the planet and all its inhabitants. Above all, our people, products and business practices are socially, politically and environmentally responsible.
Computer Doctors New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pa. Web Development, Website Design and Search Engine Optimization has the most competitive pricing nationwide, growing your business is why we get hired. With the right image and our online marketing expertise we will drive web site traffic and convert that traffic into customers.
Computer Doctors business design strategy is a total solution web development, web site design and internet marketing firm. From basic web sites to high caliber, image driven, custom e-commerce, organic Search Engine Optimization and database tools...we have created loyal customers through highly successful web sites and internet and offline marketing campaigns.
Computer Doctors can also help create your offline branding - from business cards and letterheads to large format trade show graphics and more. We can design your marketing materials for you and get them printed and delivered right to your door. We offer a full range of design possibilities and just about any marketing product you would need.
Website Design It is never worthy to have a good website without having traffic to it . The majority of website designs are not search engine friendly and as such, they get short-changed in the search engines. Low search engine rankings result in few visitors to the website which leads to even fewer sales.
If your company's website does not work as hard as you and your team to generate sales, then you should question why you have one to begin with. We work with companies to help them get the most out of their websites while stopping the under-performing, inefficient status quo.
An important part search engine optimization involves the process of developing a website that is search engine friendly. Search engine friendly web design entails building website elements (graphics, layout, coding, linking between pages, structure, written material, photography) in a manner that search engines want to see. Studies show that all things considered, most people who visit a website for the first time originally find it through a search engine. The vast majority of websites are barely optimized for today's competitive online market. If you are looking to increase sales, search engine optimization is not an option but rather a necessity.
A great looking website is a stepping stone for success. Uninspiring websites or marginal designs leave the visitor thinking that a company is unprofessional. Have one of our creative website designers give your business the online presence that it needs. A modern professionally designed website gives customers confidence in your company, and makes your business more accessible. Add this to the power of Search Engine Optimization, and your website will start generating more visitors, as well as more repeat visitors.
Plenty of folks think that web design is all about slapping some words and pictures together and posting them online. No doubt that sort of attitude has created some of the atrocious and non-working web sites we see out there. Here, we know that web design involves a lot of work - and we're not scared to roll up our sleeves and get our hands dirty. When we design a web site for you, we:
1) Work out navigational issues. We want to make sure that your customers and clients can easily find what they are looking for. That's why we figure out what customers and clients are looking for on your web site - and then make sure that they can find what they need easily. This helps ensure that clients are perfectly happy with your web site.
2) Work out usability issues. We want your web site to be easily accessible to everyone, which is why we make sure that it works for vision impaired and hearing impaired users as well. We also consider all the possibilities - that someone is viewing your site on a tiny cell phone, on a slow Internet connection, or on an obscure computer system. Our team really twists itself into a pretzel to ensure that everyone can see your web site perfectly. That must be one reason why we are champions at Twister - and why our web sites get outstanding results for our clients.
3) Study the marketplace. We want to know how your customers and clients tick, and that's why we do market research to find out what your customers are thinking. That lets us build a site that your customers will swear was custom designed for them. We even study the market, so that we know what sells (and doesn't) in your field.
4) Construct a competitive analysis. We find out what others in your industry are doing so that we can use the same success strategies - and avoid the same pitfalls. That way, our customers never have to learn by trial-and-error.
5) Consider your existing brand, logo, collateral, and primary audience. We take into account your budget, who your customers are, and what your business is all about. That's because we don't want to create a cookie-cutter web site. Please understand: we don't have anything against cookies (in fact, we have bonded with chocolate chip cookies while working late to meet client deadlines many a time). However, we think that your company deserves a personalized web site that works for you - not for just anyone in your field. We create a web site that is as unique as your company.
6) We design a great site, using all the tools available. Photoshop, tablets, HTML, Illustrator, caffeine - we use all the latest and most established technology to create a web site that is visually appealing and yet fully functional. And we listen to you when you give is feedback and ideas, so that we create the web site you want - just not any web site.
7) We test and re-test. Once we have a site designed, we test it under all sorts of conditions - on old computers, strange operating systems, at weird hours. We do everything possible to ensure that your site is free of glitches, and works perfectly under the weirdest conditions.
8) We make sure that the site works for your business. We figure out ways to make sure that your web site is easy to promote. We make sure that you can update the site with minimal fuss and we work with you to ensure that SEO keeps a steady stream of customers coming. We wants to make sure that you have a web site that you can be proud of - but also a web site that brings more of the green stuff to your company coffers.
9) Getting a website designed for personal or professional reasons, your website has got to have your stamp on it. The visitors should instantly know the purpose of the website design and the message to be sent across to your target audience.It is always better to do a fair amount of research and development before going ahead with the conceptualization of your website design. You can find many interesting websites matching your business domain that can help you incorporate certain latest ingredients that your haven’t thought of till now.
Computer Doctors is a professional website design company dedicated to provide excellent service in the field of website design, E-commerce solutions, flash web design, logo design, blog design & setup, custom programming and marketing creative design. Customer satisfaction is the top priority for us above anything else.
We are different from other website design companies in that we provide our service at a very nominal affordable price. We cater to all projects whether big or small and work on everything with utmost sincerity without any discrimination.
“You shouldn’t judge a book by its cover,” is an incorrect statement in the world of web design(website design). The first impression of a user is always the most important. The frontpage, commonly known as the homepage, is an integral part of any website. The user must be able to easily navigate the site and key topics must be visible. Photos must grab the attention of the user but relate to the topic at hand. Graphics must be enticing but not frivolous. Computer Doctors Website Design helps create appealing homepage designs to suit your needs.
After a primary page is designed, the subsequent pages need to be developed. Photography and graphics need to be created and text has to be formatted. This will include the design of custom templated pages.
Websites by Computer Doctors are coded in CSS (cascading style sheets) and layers (div tag) allowing search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.) to easily spider (cache) your website. All imagery will be compressed allowing all public users to easily download the website. The site will be tested on both Windows Vista & XP (Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explore 7, Firefox) and Macintosh OS X (Safari, Firefox, Camino).
Preparing your site for search engines is the key to ranking high in search results. Tags, or lines of code, must have keywords embedded in the correct places. Links need to positioned and named properly and images need to be labeled.
Contact our office today at: (201)290-4254 or Click Here to get started with a free project estimate – WebsiteDesign, Web Development, SEO, Graphic Design or PC Service Quote. One of our qualified IT technicians will go over your project in greater detail.