Websites can get stale and outdated if we do not clean them up periodically. redesign your web presence for ONLY $699.00 (up to 15 pages. $25.00 a page thereafter). Computer Doctors offers a full range of web development and Internet marketing solutions. We utilize the best practices for web development, Internet Marketing and SEO. We will develop a strategic Internet plan based on your overall business goals; targeting your market audience.
Finding a professional web designing company is not less than a tiresome job. This statement is true, since a professional and skilful Web Design Company will not leave any flaw in the designing and development of your website. In order to avail our website redesigning services, consider the following questions:
If the answer is No! You instantly need to get website redesign services, and we will be more than happy to help you.
An out dated website may have a negative effect on how customers perceive your business. To keep them stirring, you need to make changes and have a website redesign as per changes in business model and market requirements! If you are thinking to redesign your website with Computer Doctors Solutions, you are making the right choice. We have been with you in your past ventures and deeply understand your business domain.
After website redesigning your new web site will contain all the elements speaking your strengths, but this time with even a more solid and unique impact. We can put life into your website in a way that it clearly reflects the high-end quality of your business. Our web redesign services are appealing to retain your existing customers and capture your prospects.
A common approach is that only the websites built poorly need to be redesigned. In reality, the most well designed websites also need to avail website redesigning services. This frequent change is necessary to provide a better user experience, and to adjust your website with new market trends. This is the reason why many successful companies consult us for website redesigning services to update their websites.
Computer Doctors is a Philadelphia and New Jersey based website design and web development and search engine optimization company. As a full service Internet advertising search engine optimization agency, we focus on web design and development and website marketing services that will generate new business and increase your overall ROI.
Is your website not performing the way it should anymore? Whether you are looking to get a completely new website design and scrap the old one, or you are looking to just give your current website or logo design a few touch ups, we can help. We can show you how easy it is to have your existing business website redesigned to meet your new needs.
The bottom-line is: you need a website design that not only looks good, but sells. Let the innovative and strategic website redesign services of Computer Doctors make the most out of your web marketing dollars!
Is your current website incapable of fulfilling all your online marketing objectives? Whether it is added functionality, updated content, or a more sophisticated, elegant look and feel that you intend to add to your website in order to enhance your online image, you require website redesign services.
If you are looking for a complete overhaul of your website, remember that your visitors need a look, as well as a message, that is persuasive. By implementing this strategic website design, eventually the site's new look will generate more leads than your current website.
It’s common knowledge that in today's climate it is not enough to merely have a website; marketing pundits agree that websites should be refined and improved on a regular basis in order to capture the visitor's attention. Moreover, the updated information should engage the visitors consistently. Otherwise, they may be inclined to leave your website and land on the site of one of your competitors.
At Computer Doctors, our outstanding creative design team offers website redesign services that improve the graphic look, usability, and overall credibility of your existing online presence. Modern, user-friendly and professional - all websites we design face a strict adherence to these standards.
In some cases a website realign might be needed.
1. Add a new section filled with resources, information and maybe even some special deals for your customers. Use relevant keywords to improve your ranking. For example: if you own a home decor business, offer decorating tips and advice. Show people how to decorate on a budget or how to redecorate with things they already own. By providing information and resources along with your products, you are giving people a reason to keep coming back. This is how you build trust with your visitors and get more sales.
2. Remove all dead links, outdated information and products. Nothing is worse than going to a site and finding links that don't work or information and/or products that are no longer usable or helpful. Go through all the links on your site and freshen up the content to offer up to date information!
3. Give your home page a face lift by adding new graphics, text, etc. Redo your banner and give it some new life. Take out the old graphics and add some fresh new images. Research your keywords and revamp your text with some effective keywords. Write a new introduction to your site detailing all your new additions.
4. If you haven't yet tried blogging, read up on blogging and zap some life into your site. Some free blogging sites are Blogger and WordPress. Blogging is a great way to improve your search engine ranking while expanding your network.
5. Update your product line. Add some fresh new products and offer the old products at clearance prices. Have a Spring Sale and liven up your sales! Keep those customers coming back for more!
6. Add a What's New page so you can let everyone know about all your updates now and in the future. This feature could get more people to return to your site to see What's New?
7. Research the colors used on your site. You may find changing the colors of your site can bring a whole new life to your business.
8. Put a small survey on your site. Ask your visitors what they would like to see and what type of products they are looking for. Getting the information straight from the horse's mouth could do your business a lot of good. Offer your visitors a small gift for answering the questions on the survey.
9. Renew your goals! Make new goals and write out a new business plan. Learn from your experiences, good and bad, and improve your plan for success.
Contact our office today at: (201)290-4254 or Click Here to get started with a free project estimate – WebsiteDesign, Web Development, SEO, Graphic Design or PC Service Quote. One of our qualified IT technicians will go over your project in greater detail.