Website Design, Web Development, Graphic, Logo & Banner Ad Design, Organic Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing, PC Service, Repairs, Upgrades & Sales
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.”
– Timothy J. McGuire
Computer Doctors offers a free sit-down with potential web-page customers to get a feel for your business product. We would also like to get your feedback as to how your designed web-site will look and function on the web. We welcome you to set up a free appointment with one of our qualified webmasters by either E-Mail or by calling (201) 290-4254.
Topics Covered at appointment:
1. Web site URL -(www.yourcompany.com)
We can check the availability and register
a domain name for you.
2. Web site Look - Color themes, graphics, logos, everything specially designed to how you would like your web site to look.
3. Time Frame - How soon you are looking to get your web site online. Obviously the more web site content the longer the design will take. This can be from 2 days to 1 week max.
When the base design is ready, the client needs to check that we are heading in the right direction and suggest adjustments to the design accordingly. The customer will be involved in the whole process of the design without having to do any of the hard work.
- We customize the basic look to fit your logo and style of business.
- Pick your colors and TALK to a real designer and get your ideas across.
- We have the features you want ready for you. If you need something we don't have, we'll build it, but 99% of the time what we have is what you need.
- Our experience works for you.
- We answer our phone and our email. We'll talk to you on the phone and help you. What else do you need to know?
- Professional images pertaining to your company industry on every page of the web site.
- Site will be expandable for viewing in different resolution sizes. Ex: 800x600 or 1024x768
- A copy of all files used to create the web site.
- A professionally designed Web site consisting of as many pages as your Web site needs (Example pages could include Home, Company Description, Products, Services, and Contact Us.)
- Work with a professional Web consultant to design and build your site. You won't need technical expertise - just an Internet connection and a compatible browser!
- Our professional designers will design your site to meet your specific needs.
- Free one-on-one consultation with a dedicated Web designer to determine your needs and specifications
Some of the many services that Computer Doctors provides that makes us stand out from out competition:
- Professional setup, design and maintenance of your site
- At Computer Doctors you get a fully custom designed theme that caters to your business model and Company Branding
- Easy to use self-editing tool, we will give you a free lesson on maintaining your completed Web site
- Pay Pal® 'Buy Now' buttons to sell products online
- Free tutorial on Web site submissions, learn how to get seen for FREE
- Your Web page will have a counter for Web site traffic reports
- We will provide you with a registered domain name for your Web page
- All the free advice about the best possible Web hosting solution - 2 years free hosting with any website design package purchase...
- Change the content you want when you want. No complicated set up (because we do it for you!). NO LEARNING CURVE. So intuitive you'll be using it within 2 minutes of logging in. Everything spelled out in plain English. NO GEEKY COMPUTER STUFF!
Our clients range from small start-up companies needing a basic web presence to large corporations requiring complex web applications. We invite you to review our website design portfolio. If you feel that we are the right choice for your design project, please request a no cost, no obligation quote today!
Contact our office today at: (201)290-4254 or Click Here to get started with a free project estimate – WebsiteDesign, Web Development, SEO, Graphic Design or PC Service Quote. One of our qualified IT technicians will go over your project in greater detail.